How do we get started?
- We believe an EAP should be quick and easy to set up.
- Employers deserve a flexible arrangement with lower overheads.
- Our employee assistance programs can be set up in less than an hour.
- There are no fixed terms or lock in contracts. Call us or fill out our contact form and you can get started today.
- After a quick phone call to explain the program, we can send you a plain English fax back agreement.
What are your service areas?
- We have 20 locations across the greater Sydney area reaching from Wollongong to Gosford.
- We operate in Capital Cities across Australia and by Skype or Telephone.
What are the estimated costs?
- We generally charge on a pay as you go model.
- We do not charge large retainers, nor do we charge up front set up fees.
- The minimum engagement can be as low as the cost of a few counselling sessions for a single employee.
- We provide small and medium sized organisations with the same level of service provided to our large corporate and government clients.
What reporting can you provide?
- We can set up advanced metrics including quarterly reporting.
- We report on the primary reasons for referral as well as usage statistics to help you measure your outcomes and expenses.
Why choose Associated EAP?
- As the name suggests, we operate an associate network of handpicked Counsellors & Psychologists.
- Our therapists are among the industries most experienced practitioners, chosen for their focus on quality mental health care provision and a dedication to continued professional development.
- All therapists are professionally registered and insured and passionate about the helping profession.
- We support management to implement best practice EAP systems.
- We ensure that your staff are referred to most suitable practitioner.
Any questions left unanswered?
Why not call us and have a chat about how we can help.