Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is designed to aid and assist your employees to resolve any workplace or personal issues that might be affecting their job capacity. Our EAP counselling services include:
- employee counselling,
- support for work-related stress, burnout and concerns about work/life balance,
- workplace anger management and communication skill development,
- conflict resolution (mediation) for situations involving inter-personal tension or disagreement,
- support for problems associated with bullying, and
- critical incident management to help deal with the impact of trauma in the workplace, for example, trauma caused by accidental injury or death, violence or a robbery.
- staff training including stress management, team leadership, positive workplace psychology and more.
We can also assist your staff to work through personal issues which may being having an impact on their capacity to do their job. These types of issues include:
- anger management issues,
- marital problems,
- grief and
Associated EAP's Corporate Development Workshops
- are another way to support your team and your organisational goals. Choose from our standard packages or have us customise training developed to meet your needs.
today to see how we can assist with the issues currently affecting your business. Or sign up now to be ready for any problems which might arise in the future.