Our short workshop on Bullying Awareness is an easy step towards an effective, thoughtful and preemptive approach to the problem of workplace bullying.
More and more it is clear that employers have a duty of care to guard against bullying in the workplace. To do so, staff must be properly trained to recognise bullying behaviour, understand its underlying causes, and act appropriately when bullying occurs.
Our 90-minute Bullying Awareness Training provides managers and their staff with the knowledge and skills to do just that: recognise, respond to and prevent bullying behaviour.
Our short workshop program can be delivered in-house at your convenience, ideally in small groups of around 15 – 20. All our presenters are professional, degree-qualified counsellors or registered psychologists, with vast experience in training. Many are also practising therapists and supervisors.
Workshops can be specifically tailored for manager only groups, as required.
OUTCOMES & BENEFITS
- better understanding of workplace bullying and its negative impact on individuals and organisational culture
- increased capacity to identify and address workplace bullying
- awareness of the interplay between bullying prevention and workplace culture
- an understanding of their rights and obligations in relation to workplace bullying
- insight into the destructive impact of bullying on workplace health, safety and success.
- a workforce with increased capacity to prevent bullying behaviour
- better workplace culture
- improved employee job satisfaction rates
- decreased workers’ compensation claims.
What participants say
Previous participants of these workshops have commented that:
“Training exceeded expectation.”
“An informative and clear presentation. A difficult subject covering all aspects.”
“A topic everybody in the workforce should know.”
Implementing Bullying Awareness Training also sends a clear message to your staff that you take bullying seriously.
Contact us today to book your in-house workshop.
Strong communication and interpersonal skills also plays a key role in limiting the propensity of workplace bullying. Feel free to ask us about other short workshop program topics which complement Bullying Awareness Training, including Communication Skills and Mindfullness & Wellbeing.