Bullying & Harassment Awareness training is an essential first step in ensuring a safe and healthy workplace for your staff.
Employers have a legislated duty of care to provide a safe workplace. This responsibility includes guarding against bullying and harassment in the workplace. It also requires employers to directly respond to complaints of bullying or harassment. Staff must be properly trained to recognise bullying behaviour, understand its underlying causes, and act appropriately when bullying occurs.
In as little as 90-minutes, our Bullying &Harassment Awareness Training provides staff with the knowledge and skills to recognise, respond to and prevent bullying and harassment behaviour. Extended groups for managers are available starting from just 2 hours duration. Customised and further extended training is also available to deliver outcomes for your industry or to incorporate your organisational values, cultural change goals or other organisational initiatives.
Our workshops are delivered in-house at your premises, ideally in small groups of around 15 – 20. All our presenters are professional, degree-qualified counsellors or registered psychologists, with vast experience in training. Many are also practising therapists and supervisors.
OUTCOMES & BENEFITS
- better understanding of workplace bullying and its negative impact on individuals and organisational culture
- increased capacity to identify and address workplace bullying
- awareness of the interplay between bullying prevention and workplace culture
- an understanding of their rights and obligations in relation to workplace bullying
- insight into the destructive impact of bullying on workplace health, safety and success.
- a workforce with increased capacity to prevent bullying behaviour
- better workplace culture
- improved employee job satisfaction rates
- decreased workers’ compensation claims.
Previous participants of these workshops have commented that:
“The training way exceeded our expectations. Our staff are not just aware of their legal obligations to keep each other safe, they truly feel safer and more supported by each other. Sharing our experiences and workshopping scenarios as a team has lead to a renewed respect and trust for each other. The dynamic has changed for the better and the team are happier.”
“An informative and clear presentation. A difficult subject covering all aspects. The presenter was excellent. Thank you.”
“A topic everybody in the workforce should know.”
BOOKINGS & ENQUIRIES
Contact us today to book your in-house workshop.
Strong communication and interpersonal skills play a key role in limiting workplace bullying and harassment. Feel free to ask us about other short workshop program topics which complement Bullying & Harassment Awareness Training, including Communication Skills and Mindfullness & Wellbeing.