The most effective teams are driven by their shared values.
Could your team benefit from a stronger sense of cohesiveness? Is there friction, dissatisfaction or a lack of respect amongst your team members? Has organisational change impacted your roles and responsibilities? Let our experienced facilitators help your team re-align their values and goals towards a more effective and collegial approach to their work.
Effective teamwork is an important factor in establishing employee engagement, loyalty and wellbeing. It is also the foundation of a productive workplace. The most effective and cohesive teams are ones in which each member is driven by a shared goal and shared values. By establishing the core values of your organisation, it is easier for employees to act in alignment with these values and keep moving towards your organisation’s goals and objectives.
In this bespoke 60-minute workshop, we help to highlight and reinforce the importance of workplace values in creating effective and cohesive teams. The workshop is highly personalised, incorporating your organisation’s mission statement, values and principles to drive the session.
Getting your Team Leaders On Board
The program also includes a 1.5 hour follow-up component designed specifically for leaders and influencers to help embed the learnings across the organisation and into the future. Grounded in the principles of Positive Psychology, this program provides managers and team leaders with the opportunity to reflect on their roles and responsibilities in upholding and promoting workplace values. This includes supporting employees to adhere to workplace values, establishing strategies to embed these values into daily interactions and behaviours, and facilitating respectful and collaborative relationships within the workplace.
A Shared Understanding of Workplace Values
This workshop will help your employees:
- Work cohesively as a team across all sectors of the organisation
- Develop a clear understanding of the values and goals they share and their role in upholding these
- Show respect for the contribution of all team members, regardless of their roles
- Develop a shared respect for, and understanding of, the organisation’s philosophy and values
- Learn how to uphold the organisation’s values in their workplace behaviours, interactions and decision-making processes.
What’s going on in your workplace? Signs that your teams might benefit from a focus on workplace values:
- Teams are not working cohesively. There may be friction between employees or conflicting ideas about their roles and responsibilities.
- There has been organisational change or restructuring, which has impacted people’s roles or teams.
- There have been issues regarding discrimination or respect within the workplace, whether this is between colleagues or directed at customers.
- Unhappy customers, clients or stakeholders.
- There is a general lack of camaraderie or direction.