Providing the right support to employees during the process of redundancy/retrenchment or career transitions can be invaluable to their emotional wellbeing and future success.
Our outplacement programs are designed to provide both emotional and practical support for people experiencing career displacement, uncertainty or change. Choose from a range of offerings, including:
- Career Transition Coaching
- Job skills development workshops
- On-site redundancy/retrenchment support
These services can be packaged to your needs and adapted to suit one-on-one or group support. Read on for more information about each offering.
Coaching: Career Transition
50-minutes per coaching session
Session content is flexible and designed to meet the specific needs and goals of the individual. These may include:
- Assessing personal values and needs in order to help determine the best path forward.
- Learning practical skills and effective techniques to help find employment, such as interview skills and resume writing.
- Identifying existing skills and building self-confidence in the use and promotion of these skills
Sessions are provided by an experienced organisational consultant and careers coach. Typically, clients will benefit from 3 or more coaching sessions, which can be packaged with other offerings.
Job Preparation Workshops
90-minute workshops provided by an experienced organisational consultant and careers coach. Ideal for groups.
- Identifying Career Drivers and Anchors
- Identifying Transferable Skills
- Resume Writing
- Interview Skills and Practice
- Developing a Powerful LinkedIn Profile
On-site redundancy support
Particularly helpful when large-scale redundancies or significant organisational change is taking place. One of our professionally qualified counsellors or psychologists will come on-site for the redundancy announcements to provide emotional and psychological support and guidance for those who need it.
Counselling: Emotional Support
50-minutes per counselling session
These sessions are designed to provide emotional and psychological support to help with the career transition. Sessions are provided by a professional counsellor or psychologist.