The COVID-19 Pandemic has acted as a crucible of change to the way we work, and many organisations now find themselves adjusting to the unfamiliar territory of the hybrid work environment.
Having experienced the many advantages of working remotely, many organisations are creating new new hybrid approaches to their workforce, which not only align with the needs of individuals, but also better meet organisational needs. However, despite a number of advantages to the hybrid working model, having employees working from different spaces also presents challenges, especially in regard to how managers can effectively communicate with, and lead, their teams.
In response to the changing working environment that many of us are navigating, we have developed a workshop program to help managers and employees work productively and successfully in a hybrid workplace environment.
PROGRAM 1: MANAGING A HYBRID WORKFORCE (for Managers/Leaders)
90-minutes to 3-hours
This 90-minute workshop will assist managers and leaders to identify and address the challenges of managing a hybrid workforce, and explore strategies to create new cultures and practices to engage your teams, communicate effectively, ensure productive outcomes, and support the wellbeing of staff and manager alike.
The 3-hour extended version offers participants an opportunity to really connect with the material in a practical way, enabling them to leave with an action plan on implementing the theory into their teams and leadership processes.
PROGRAM 2: WORKING IN A HYBRID WORKPLACE (for General Staff)
This short 1-hr workshop is designed specifically for employees. It will help your teams address some of the challenges they may face in a hybrid working environment, and provide strategies for overcoming them. This program will help to ensure your staff are working effectively and safely in this environment, and making the most of their new workplace options.
KEY BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Create more cohesive teams
- Promote a collaborative workforce
- Identify and address common challenges of the hybrid workplace
- Work more effectively and productively across locations
- Build your capacity to manage teams virtually
- Learn key strategies to ensure a smooth transition to a hybrid workforce.
KEY WORKSHOP COMPONENTS:
In these programs you will explore:
- Understanding flexible work practices and the rise in hybrid work arrangements
- Key benefits and challenges of this working environment
- The importance of addressing individual, as well as organisational, needs
- [Managers’ Program Only] Understanding key motivating factors, and leveraging them for success
- Staying motivated
- Challenges of this working environment and strategies to address them
- [Managers’ Program Only] The importance of flexibility, ongoing re-evaluation and adaptation
- Other resources to support further exploration.