Introduce your workforce to simple techniques which promote mental health and wellbeing, and boost job satisfaction.
The benefits of a workforce in good health and exhibiting a calm mind are generally well understood by organisations. These include stress resilience, improved employee capacity and organisational productivity, as well as reduced absenteesism and employee turnover.
This 60 minute workshop introduces participants to a number of practical and evidence-based techniques designed to enhance their psychological and social wellbeing, and reduce the impact of stress in the workplace.
Our short workshop program can be delivered in-house at your convenience, ideally in small groups of around 15 – 20. All our presenters are professional, degree-qualified counsellors or registered psychologists, with vast experience in training. Many are also practising therapists and supervisors.
This workshop is also available as a 90 minute program, offering a more in-depth introduction to mindfulness techniques.
KEY WORKSHOP COMPONENTS
- the benefits of good emotional health
- Practical models for maintaining healthy behaviours
- ‘Locus of control’ methodology – empowering participants with their own capacity to control their thoughts and behaviour
- Theories of mindfulness
- Mindfulness-based mediation exercises
KEY WORKSHOP OUTCOMES
- Equips staff with skills to increase their personal wellbeing and job capacity
- Promotes healthy behaviour at work and at home
- Calmer and more effective workforce
- Reduced burnout and turnover
Contact us today to get your staff on the road to corporate and personal wellbeing.
Psychological wellbeing is also linked to other capabilities such as one’s capacity to communicate effectively, build good working relationships, and withstand stress. We offer adjunct workshops in topics such as Communication Skills, Building Resilience and more, so feel free to ask about these offerings when you call.